BEAUTY ELIXIR The secret of make-up artists from Caudalie - BESTSELLER
This is an absolute favourite of mine! I use it in the afternoons when the day is starting to frazzle me, or it I am in the car all day driving to Dublin for appointments, or out and about doing messages, it gives my face the drink it needs, while I have about 4 cups of tea!! It is inspired by the Youth Elixir of the Queen of Hungary in the 16th century, the Beauty Elixir has a unique and invigorating formula.
Caudalie is absolutely one of my all time favourite brands. I just love the freshness of all the products, nothing feels over perfumed, and you can still smell natures fingerprint in each and every one of the products. And because I love clean, natural, organic beauty products, I feel happy and secure using the range.
Made of 100% natural-origin ingredients and bursting with powerful plant extracts, this cult favourite reveals an instant radiance boost for the complexion, whilst tightening the pores and smoothing fine lines and make-up creases.
Famously used as a make-up setting spray backstage at fashion shows, this priming mist can be used under or over your complete make-up look, enhancing its longevity and reviving tired and dull-looking skin.
This revitalising mist gives you an immediate radiance boost. The aromatic fragrance is both uplifting and calming for the mind and the senses.
- Smoothes fine lines and creases
- Tightens pores
- Sets make-up
- Gives a burst of radiance
100% ingredients of natural origin.
Contains essential oils.
And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients are used.
HOW TO USE
Shake before using. Close the eyes and spritz onto the face and décolleté, taking a moment to breath in the scent before opening your eyes.
Discover the many ways to use the Beauty Elixir:
- As a toner in the morning.
- Right after applying your foundation, as a makeup-setter.
- Spray on your décolleté and neck to refresh and soothe the senses.
- Use it any time of the day to tighten pores and give an immediate burst of radiance.
- Store in the fridge for a cooling effect.
- Revitalise tired travel skin (we love to take it on the plane).
- Keep it by your desk and spritz to awaken the senses at that 3pm slump.
- Cool and refresh post-workout skin.
- After make-up removal in the evening - it effectively brightens the complexion.